Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Re-Cap

Happy back to work after the long weekend day! I know, it's my least favorite holiday of the year too. We had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend, I hope everyone else did too! Since this is where I ramble on about all the wonderfulness in my life, this is where I get to re-cap a wonderful weekend! :)

Friday consisted of visiting Davis Farmland with our god-daughter, which was a blast, dinner at Wendy's (have you tried their mac and cheese??), and ice cream and a car show at Kimballs Farm. Which is probably the best darn ice cream you'll ever have.


Fishing for magnet fish

Feeding the baby goats!

We spent Saturday in Maine, leaving our mark on Portland Headlight. I had never seen it before, so that was very cool. We went with two of Nick's brothers, one of our sister-in-laws, her parents, and Nick's parents. Talk about a full day! :)




 Unfortunatly Nick had to work most of the day Sunday, but that meant I got to spend the whole day with my bffl, who recently re-located to a very inconvenient 4 hours away!!! Lunch and some "light" shopping somehow exhausted us, but it's so worth it! :) I miss her. Sigh.

Monday we had a bbq with some of Nick's family, and then he had to work AGAIN!! It's almost as if his company doesn't care that we had plans.......but there was a sprinkler and popsicles, and then Bella and I got to hang out with my almost sister in law Haley and her chickens all evening!! Bella kept feeding the chickens her goldfish and saying "backa backa backa". Which is clearly what chickens say. So it was yet another fabulous day, except that Nick was stuck at work the second half of the day, while I got to have all the fun! Poor Nick.

Playing fruit ninja on the kinect!

Yummy water from the sprinkler!




How about you? What did everyone else do for Memorial Day weekend?









No comments:

Post a Comment