Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ice Breaker!

Hello lovelies! My name is Janice, and I'm so happy that you're here! Sprinkles on my Jello is my little corner of the world, where I plan on sharing a little of myself with all of you while getting to know you all a little better! For my first post, I thought a "10 random things about me" would be a deeee-lightful little ice breaker for us. I'll start.

1. I am married to the most amazing man I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Prepare to hear lots of gushing here in sprinkle-land. He's pretty dang cool. 

2. I am a jack of most trades, master of.......one or two. On a good day. I love to crochet, cook, sew, scrapbook, photograph lovely things, bake, make jewelry, and the list goes on. There are always a minimum of 4 projects of random varieties going on in my house.

3. I am a not-so-closet Pinterest addict. I spend sooo much time browsing the recipes and craft ideas on there; feel free to check out my boards here . That website is probably the coolest place on the web. Other that sprinkle-land, of course! ;)

4. I am a Seventh-Day Adventist, and I think that my belief in God and knowing that this world isn't all we have to look forward to, is probably what gets me through each day.

5. When I grow up, I want to be a: photographer,a  social worker, a stay at home mommy, a pilot, a cake baker, a cupcake tester, and some sort of multi-faceted professional crafter. 

6. I hate the word deluxe. For no apparent reason. It just grates on my ears. My fingers shook as I typed that.

7. I have one younger brother, and older sister, and an older brother, my dad and step mom. I also have several nieces and nephews, some sister and brother in laws that are just as much friends as family, wonderful in-laws, and so much extended family that I can't even list them. I'm very lucky in the family department. 

8. I love music. All kinds of music. You'll probably be reading lots of lyric fragments as you become engrossed in Sprinkles on my Jello. 

9. If I could live anywhere, it would be Wisteria Lane. I can't get enough of those ladies, and I think I would make a darn fine desperate housewife. Hubs does not agree. 

10. I am a part-time Weight Watchers follower. It's a great program, and it whipped my butt into shape for my wedding, but this time around my love of all things cheesy, chocolaty, and pasta-y is seriously overriding my desire to look good in a bikini. 

I'd love to know a few random things about you!! Leave me a comment with your top random facts, and let's get the "getting to know each other" ball rolling, folks! 




No comments:

Post a Comment